Thursday 28 April 2011

Just a quick one...

Hi all,
 
Just posting to say that the come dine with me wedding special this friday at 8pm on channel 4 has a contestant with IC on it :) and she has also been featured in her local paper, here is a link to the article http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/lifestyle/health-and-family/diet_saves_samantha_from_life_of_chronic_pain_1_3325283  not sure if it will work, if not then go to the yorkshire post website and look under the health and famiy section at the bottom of the main page - it's the 2nd article down.  I am megga chuffed that a bit of exposure in the media is going on. I will definitely be watching the come dine with me special on friday!
 
I have changed a few things about the appearance of the blog, very happy to see that I have had nearly 300 views, I know not all of them will be readers but its a good number for a blog in the making.
 
I promise to post a long post soon with some info on my IC history and how I made the decisions I have made regarding which treatments to persue and how exactly these choices have helped me.
 
Love
little_ducks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave any comments, thanks...