Friday 11 March 2011

First ever blog post

Hello everyone/anyone,

If you are reading this you have found a brand new blog started by someone suffering with Interstitial cystitis/a seriously inflammed and over sensitive bladder.

I am here because I want to try and share my experiences with anyone else who is suffering in the same/a similar way.

I want to put out there the things which really can help your body, many of which are things you can easily impliment into your life.

I'd really appreciate any feedback.

I will post again soon.

little_ducks

1 comment:

  1. Keep goin little ducky, its awesome that your spreadin your message of hope to other sufferers, let you blog serve as a beacon of info and good advice and keep doin' your thing,

    Imma keep followin'

    Love,
    Mena x

    ReplyDelete

please leave any comments, thanks...